cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Smart TV won't connect to WiFi - Error Code: 102

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user7a2mG6IGKY: Which firmware version is running on the television?  Also can you provide your model?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usertixSsfNoxN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Help me to solve problem cant connect wifi

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

usertuSXOIHByY, 

usertixSsfNoxN, 

Please provide the full model code and current software version. 

userIPkTtVrMoA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My tv will not connect to the internet.   either. It worked fine up until a week ago & then just won’t connect. It connects to my router, but not the internet. I’ve tried all the fixes I could find online. All other devices in the house are working fine, including my Samsung Blu Ray player, that WILL connect. I’ve had the tv for less than 6 months, so this shouldn’t be happening. Just switched from Panasonic TVs for the first time in over 20yrs, & I’m starting to regret it. 

The model of my tv is UN55MU6290

and the software version is T-KTMAKUC-1210.8

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried a factory reset?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userIPkTtVrMoA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m not sure exactly how to that. I tried going through the start up menu again, but that didn’t work. Reset the network settings. But don’t know how to do a factory reset.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To do a factory reset, you go into the menu under Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset. The default PIN will be 0000. 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userIPkTtVrMoA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried doing this & it still didn’t work. It wouldn’t accept my wireless password & when I tried to connect to an unsecured network it connected to the router but not the network. Now all my apps have been wiped & my tv still doesn’t work. Very frustrating for a tv that’s less than 6 months old.

user2qqqQLhUyL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue!!! Extremely frustrating!  I checked router.  It’s fine because all other devices working.  I did reset and now I have NO apps and it still isn’t working!!! Model UN50NU6900

Software: T-KTSUAKUC-1009.0

Error code: 102

HELP!!!!!!!

userFXyQddx3Gb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did the factory reset, network reset , dns manual, ip and subnet manual , long press power button. 

But the issue still persists. 

I just bought this tv 5 days ago and going to return it . 

didn't expect this from samsung for sure !