cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userIPkTtVrMoA
Constellation

Re: Smart TV won't connect to WiFi - Error Code: 102

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Supposedly it’s sometime their server. Yours happened 5 days ago. Mine happened about 10, & what’s weird is my Samsung Blu Ray player stopped connecting about 4 days ago. Other than telling me to do a factory reset I haven’t gotten any help.

usersxEgY9JTNS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’ve had my tv for 5-6 years. I haven’t changed anything with my wireless router. All of my other devices are connecting fine. I started with my WiFi company - no issues. Called Samsung support two days ago, no help. Still cannot connect. I’ve tried all options listed in this thread, including factory reset. For this many people to be experiencing the same issue, something needs to be sorted and now. It is frustrating to be unable to connect to wireless internet to watch tv. 

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When you called support were you given a ticket number? 

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, just checking to see if you still needed help with this.

userZpvyNvCxfT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung ue46es6300 . Firmware 001032. No updates available.  WiFi has somehow stopped connecting or finding signal. Have done resets. Looks like internal wifi lan adapter has shut down. No wifi direct either. Cant see any hotspots etc. Works fine on wired. HELP!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I get you to send me your serial number via private message?   http://bit.ly/2kZXrit

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just checking in with you. Please get that information to us as soon as you can.

usergaN5J0S7cq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My TV is now refusing to do anything related to the internet. No YouTube, no Netflix, no Amazon, no nothing. It was working fine at 4:00 this morning. Now it's not.

The firmware is revision 1200. I have another TV which is working fine. I am going to be really annoyed if I have to reset my TV and reenter all my passwords. I have checked my network settings  Have tried wired and wireless and accessing an alternate network with no success  I've been using Google's dns servers for years, tried switching them around without success.

Can somebody assist me with this issue please? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usergaN5J0S7cq: What's the model of your television?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userqCDQ4FYL8b
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model UN60F6350

Software Version T-MST12AKUC-1200.0

I am having this issue as well. There is a connection from TV to router but won't connect to internet. Other devices work and have tried 3 internet routers and 2 wired connections. All fail. Also have done factory reset and DSN 8888. Please help!