Original topic:

Smart TV

(Topic created on: 2/24/21 11:02 AM)
Seun
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

My TV is showing this error whenever I launch the it: Samsung tv please go into service mode and setup below options - type, local set, front color option.

14 Replies
userfESVR5Q3sf
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I am experiencing the same issue with a brand new UN75TU7000F right out of the boxSamsung.jpg

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Were you able to accept the T&C on the television by any chance? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
MSTRMRDK
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Hello, I am greeted with a prompt upon turning on the TV stating "Please go into service mode and setup options. -Type, Local Set, Front Color Option" on my 43" Class TU7000 Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV (2020) MN: UN43TU7000FXZA.

UN43TU7000FXZA.jpg

0 Likes
user4ILt0LMeuk
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I have the same issue with a new 43TU700D (or maybe it is 43TU7000D).  This has happened from day 1 out out the box.  I can get into the service mode but I need the proper settings.

Can you post or get me the proper settings?

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I am sorry to hear about this. Please call in to 800-726-7864. The agent will be able to connect to your television remotely, and assist with clearing this message.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes