cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Smart View not working for Samsung 55" UA55KU6000W

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, Smart View is not working for the Samsung UA55KU6000W model anymore. It use to work but no longer does. I assume since the last update which was a few months ago? My issue is I have tried several different phones/tablets and none can pick up the tv when doing smart view. All devices pick up other tvs ie from other buildings/apartments etc but not my UA55KU6000W which is right in front of me!! I tried resetting the tv settings to original restarting it and the same with devices i tried to use to mirror. Nothing worked. I thought maybe its just my tv, however i went to my parents place and tried on their same tv UA55KU6000W and it too did not work. I tried smart view on both android and iphone and none recognised their tv too.

The tv internet works etc so that is not the issue. ie netflix etc work perfectly. Youtube can still sync to the tv too. It just seems to be with the smart view...

Can i please have some help to recitify this. Is it due to the last update? It use to work....

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Smart View not working for Samsung 55" UA55KU6000W

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Regretfully, this forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Smart View not working for Samsung 55" UA55KU6000W

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Regretfully, this forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post