cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Smart tv won't update

I can't update my samsung smart tv and some of my features are no available in my menu.  I get the Error 800 resours error.  Also,  I get the message: smart hub conn. test unable to launch apps.  my model number is un55j620dafxza

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Smart tv won't update

I'm sorry to hear that, how do you have the TV connected to the internet? Also, have you tried to factory reset the TV? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Reset and things are working except for the Broadcast tab in menu. How do I get that to work?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

How do you have the TV connected to the internet?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

wireless wifi

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Try connecting your device with an ethernet cable to see if it updates this way.