Original topic:

Smart view lag issue on one TV but not the other

(Topic created on: 4/20/21 5:38 AM)
KayMillz
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
I have a Samsung Galaxy note 9 in a Samsung S10 plus
I have 2 of the same 6th generation(i believe) Samsung smart tv i got them around the same time for black Friday
The one in my room i have no issues screen mirroring on either phone but just today I tried it at the shop and this tv no matter video or not or youtube or any app that plays a video it lags way too much it does stay connected but I can't understand why this is happening only with this tv
I have reset network settings and reset the tv settings and Uninstaller and reinstalled webviewer on my phone nothing seems to work and yes they're both connected to the same wifi
I've been looking for answers online for hours and can't seem to come up with a solution so thats why I'm here
0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Try making sure that all of the devices are fully up to date. If that doesn't help. I recommend reaching out to our SmartThings department. They can be reached at 1-866-813-2404 or emailed at support@smartthings.com

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes