cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Smartthings app and play tv sound to your phone

During a tutorial of smartthings it indicates that you can play the sound of your tv onto your phone. Whenever I hit the 3 buttons all I see ia the app I am watching and information available about the tv.

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/tv-audio-video/samsung-smart-tv-connect-mobile-to-tv/

Skip to 1:08 to see how she is able to listen to sound at night from her phone.  

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Smartthings app and play tv sound to your phone

We can look into that set up for you.  Could you provide the model of the television.  The troubleshooting in the video is from Samsung India.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hello, i have the exact same problem, in short i cant hear my tv over my phone and there is no option in the "three dot menu" jus exactly like the guy said before. My tv model code is ue50nu7092ux and my phone is s8. How can i hear my tv over my phone? Thanks!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend reaching out to our SmartThings team. They can be reached at 1-866-813-2404

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Dear Lary, you just pushed me off. It didnt solve my question.. Would you be so nice and forward the problem to somebody who can help me and tell me what they say?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We do wish that we could assist you, however, your TV model is international as well as we do not provide Smart Things support. The Smart things department would be able to fully assist you with your issue. I would also recommend reaching out to your country of support as this forum is for US-devices Smiley Happy

http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.