JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Soundbar and T. Speaker issues.

(Topic created: 10-20-2020 02:51 PM)
Deputy1
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
I just purchased a 2020 Q70T 75 inch TV and a Samsung T510 Soundbar. The Soundbar is great, but my issue is that when I adjust the volume with either the TV remote or the remote that came with the Soundbar, it adjust the TV speakers. I have it connected via the optical cable. I've tried switching it to the TV speaker output, then bringing it down to zero. Then when I switch it back to the Soundbar output and adjust the volume, the TV speakers also adjust. Please tell me this is a simple error on my part? Any help would be much appreciated. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Deputy1
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
I figured it out. Buy thanks for the reply. I simply connected the two with the HDMI arc. Problem solved.

View solution in context

2 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Can I have your full model number for both the soundbar and TV? Also do you by chance have anynet+ turned on? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
Deputy1
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
I figured it out. Buy thanks for the reply. I simply connected the two with the HDMI arc. Problem solved.