JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

TU7000 65 INCH FREEZES, CRASHES AND TURNS BACK ON BY ITSELF CONTINUOUSLY

(Topic created on: 7/15/20 12:36 AM)
userQWignQYdkM
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I bought this television last month and yesterday Tuesday morning, it just crashed, turns off and turns back on on it's own. It'll work normal for 5 - 7 minutes and then start freezing up and crashing. I reset the television, I customer service chat this afternoon, unplugged the television did a hard reset, turned off the anynet+ feature, turned off the mobile phone control option and it's still crashing. I have a vizio television that I paid $100 for and it never did anything as bad as this especially considering we're on social distancing status here in the United States of America so this is very disappointing. I haven't even had this television 2 months yet and it's crapping out. This is bad

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

So that I may look into this can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number and your bill of sale? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

9 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, what external devices do you have connected to the TV? Also, do you have the TV connected to a surge protector? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userQWignQYdkM
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I have a Spectrum Humex Digital Cable receiver connected via hdmi in hdmi slot 1 and a Sony Playstation 4 connected via hdmi slot 2. And the television is plugged directly into a wall outlet. I can't even have Samsung Technical Support connected via Remote Access because it shuts off in the middle of them connecting to my television

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Does this occur with everything disconnect and the remote batteries taken out? 

0 Likes
userQWignQYdkM
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Yes. I have taken the batteries out of the remote control. Everything is disconnected since yesterday afternoon. The television was staying on for 5 minutes before crashing, turning off and turning back on again, but now television stays on for 2 minutes and then flops out 

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

My next recommendation would be to contact your place of purchase and see if you are still within the exchange period to return or exchange the TV. 

0 Likes
userQWignQYdkM
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

No, the TU7000 was purchased on June 6, 2020 and the store's period of exchage expired on June 21, 2020. 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

So that I may look into this can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number and your bill of sale? 

View solution in context

DJPowerhouse
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Being that you have had a few 100 people coming to you with this same issue. Has there been a solution/fireware upgrade made available yet to fix this?

0 Likes
userqy5M59gz9E
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Hi:

I am having the exact same problem with my 75inch Samsung television.  May I ask if you ever found a fix for this?

Thank you,

Anna

Annamhs@gmail.com

0 Likes