cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

TU7000 HDMI Switch issue

Okay so I'm pretty new here, and I didn't see any thread like this. But I just recently bought the 2020 crystal 4K TU7000, and I ordered an hdmi switch the Kinivo 501BN and the cable box I have is great connected to the switch but my Xbox one x and my PS4 Pro don't work like if i pull the hdmi out to tv out of the switch box the gaming system pops up and then it auto detects the gaming console and then it says there's no connection. There's no way to turn the auto detect off. So like obviously the hdmi cables work but there's a disconnect between the tv and the switch box... any hepnwould

be appreciated 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: TU7000 HDMI Switch issue

Do you devices work if they are connected directly to the television? If so, If yes, the there is something going on with your switch. Try disconnecting all of the cables, and rge power to the switch. Reconnect, then power the switch back on and try it then.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: TU7000 HDMI Switch issue

I don't think it is the switch. I have the same issue, very simple switch, 1 to 2, mechanically actuated, no electronics. 

The tv is trying to detect it as a device, and because it doesn't have an electronic signature it is not reported back to the TV as a device so the TV can try and control or identify the device. It is an issue with the TV.