cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

TU8000 65" Notification Sound

Hi,

I recently bought the 2020 TU8000 65". After the first 2 days of usage, my TV has been intermittently making a notification like sound (either via some sensor or like some device is trying to connect). It happens as often as every few seconds, or sometime it happens after a couple of minutes. Happens more often during the night time than during the dat. When I check the Notifications in the SmartHub, I don't see any there. Please help, it is super annoying. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: TU8000 65" Notification Sound

When you hear that sound does any error message pop up?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted

No, I didn't get any error message pop up. It seems to be that my Samsung S10+ phone was constantly trying to connect to the TV via the tap to view feature. The sound has gone away since I disabled that feature on my phone.

Highlighted
Constellation

Did you find a solution to getting rid of the sound ?

@Samsung_bKFOVXy wrote:

Hi,

I recently bought the 2020 TU8000 65". After the first 2 days of usage, my TV has been intermittently making a notification like sound (either via some sensor or like some device is trying to connect). It happens as often as every few seconds, or sometime it happens after a couple of minutes. Happens more often during the night time than during the dat. When I check the Notifications in the SmartHub, I don't see any there. Please help, it is super annoying. 

Highlighted

It seems to be that my Samsung S10+ phone was constantly trying to connect to the TV via the tap to view feature. The sound has gone away since I disabled that feature on my phone.