JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

TV Can't Connect to Internet

(Topic created: 08-15-2019 07:47 AM)
userpFJgWa4UmH
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have Model No UN55MU6500F and it will no longer connect to the internet.  It has connected in the past.  All other devices are able to connect.  My internet provider confirmed everything is working on their end.  I have disconnected and re-connected but it did not help.  Please advise how to fix this.  Thank you.

82 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

How far is it from the router? Have you tried a different router channel? Have you tried a factory reset of the unit?

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Are you still needing assistance?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userY9VbNgcxMC
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Yes

0 Likes
Arnaout
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Is anyone else having issues with their Samsung Smart TVs losing Wifi when it's turned off? It's happing to both my tvs!!

userGAShPuhfu4
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Its the 1303 update... Hopefully Sham-son  is on the issue

Samsung_cQtKE9B
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Wifi turn on

0 Likes
userGAShPuhfu4
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have 2 series 7 one has a 12.. update that works great ...

The other has a 13.. update and Inhave to do a soft reset every time I turn it back on to get the internet back... can I do a restore factory settings to ho back to an older version before dredded 1303 update? Is Samsung working on a solution because it seems to be a major problem for many folks.... 

0 Likes
usermmLVHYgNiF
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This message keeps popping up on our tv.  We are connected when this message is popping up.  We have tried resetting everything, tv, router, etc.  We aren’t having trouble with anything else and tv seems to be working just fine, we just keep getting this pop-up.  

What else can we do

5FFB6531-A71C-4F42-918A-8A7E6BD76FC4.jpeg

0 Likes
Cherna90
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I had reported that my TV would not connect to the internet, despite all my other devices connecting just fine. I was advised to update my TV to a new software, which ultimately worked for a day, but I now still run into the same issue. If it does connect, it'll take almost 30 mins or more from when it is turned on. I tried other WiFi networks and they still don't work. I've done the ol' unplug-plug back in method, and it sometimes, but not all the time, works.

0 Likes
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

For those having the Wifi drop issue overnight on the 2019 RU7100 series TV, it looks a new TV firmware version 1315.4 has been released on the Manuals and Downloads section of that model's support page to address this problem.  

0 Likes