cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

TV Model NU43TU700DF is not staying connected to wifi

I don't play this tv everyday and when I do try to play it is disconnected from the wifi.  I don't know how long of a period it has to be turned off to cause the disconnection.  I tried after 1 day and it still worked ok.  The only way I can get it to connect to the wifi again is to unplug the power cord from the wall recepticle for 10-15 seconds and then plug it back in.  This has worked everytime so far.  If you try to go through the network connection without unplugging the power cord it will never connect.  Also it does not good to power down the wifi router.  UNLESS I UNPLUG THE TV POWER CORD AND AND WAIT (X number of seconds, I usually wait 10-20 seconds) THEN PLUG THE CORD BACK IN THE POWER RECPTICLE the TV would never connect to the wifi again.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: TV Model NU43TU700DF is not staying connected to wifi

I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried restarting your router? Also, are you trying to connect to 2.4ghz or 5ghz? And do you have issues connect any other device in your home to wifi? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: TV Model NU43TU700DF is not staying connected to wifi

I ran into the same issue.  I ended up running an ethernet cable to the TV to address the issue.  I have a signal extender from Verizon and have reset it and the main router multiple times.  I have other devices that connect and work fine.  

Running into issues that I have not seen with other Samsung TVs over the years.  To me, quality has changed.   Samsung is known to drag their feet on issues to run out the clock on your warranty.  

You will spend time trying to sort out issues.  I have tried to have Samsung look at my TV 3 times and each time they cancelled the appointment and cannot explain how that happened.