Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userGDVOgSE4qS
Constellation

TV Not Working

I have a Samsung Smart TV 

Model: un75ju6500fxza

version no: UD04

I’ve had this TV for about 2 years had no problems. I recently changed cable service providers. So this last cable & internet service provider came and hooked up new cable box on the outside of my house.  It appears not to have its ground wire connected to the ground rod.  After the installation a storm came and lightning struck, the tv has not worked since. I hit power button and nothing but a blinking blue light on the tv. If I wait a few minutes the info band with options displays on the tv bottom of screen. I can scroll the menu display bar. I can choose Netflix and log on but after a few minutes the tv just turn s off. The tv will not pick up cable. Some of the remote control buttons seem to be not working. When I push the power button the blue light come on blinking but no picture but you can see a  hue blueish light illuminating the black screen. 

Any help with this would be much appreciated 

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: TV Not Working

Have you spoken to your cable provider about this issue? Have you tried a different cable box?

userGDVOgSE4qS
Constellation

I haven’t spoken to isp. I dread that. I haven’t tried any of my other cable boxes. All cable boxes seem to be working fine. Most of the functions on the remote aren’t working. Select & arrow keys seem to be only buttons that working other than power button. Something is definitely wrong with tv functionality. It’s hard to believe the cable box the TV was connected to is still working but not the tv. TV was high on the wall so I just got it down so I can try another cable box and do some troubleshooting. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I understand, please keep us posted.