Original topic:

TV and soundboard going insane

(Topic created: 08-10-2021 03:37 AM)
FreakLegend
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
I will update with unit number etc, but I'm going absolutely insane trying to figure this out. My TV bought Samsung to be the same line of products throughout the home. So we have 65 inch main TV and soundboard and phones. Now my remote keeps daily disconnecting from the TV and then when you try to pair it says to click the pairing button(nvm that I have to click 2 buttons not one) and it still takes about 10 minutes before it let's me connect. Then when it does the soundbar, subwoofer, rear speaker combo is all out of wack. The TV has a constant volume even after you get it connected which I have had to switch sound to PCM for both expert settings. Even with thay it's still all over the place.....yes connected via wifi......HELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!! IM GOING CRAZY OVER HERE and it just started happening maybe month ago. 
0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

You're using the original television remote, correct?  Do you have any other remotes close to the television because that has been know to cause interference with the remotes.  When you get a moment, could you provide the firmware version on the television as well?   

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
FreakLegend
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
Yes original remote and there is the Samsung soundboard with woofer and 2 rear speakers on wifi. The remote is identical. I will get the info for TV and firmware because when I look for updates it says up to date but I've also had that issue. It keeps signing me out and refreshing the TV like all the pins to homescreen like the apps and things and says can't sign in...but then will randomly sign in later on. I will get shortly today
0 Likes