cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userVFVLxsyaOv
Asteroid

TV suddenly wont connect to One Connect Mini

My Samsung 8 series is approximately 18 months old.  I've never had any issues with it until it randomly started going to this screen that displays a tv and a One Connect that aren't connected.  The remotes only function when this happens is off/on. I've attempted reconnecting the One Connect, unplugging everything and even unplugging the one connect cable and reversing the cable connection.  Any solution to this problem would be much appreciated

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: TV suddenly wont connect to One Connect Mini

Can you provide the full model number and the current firmware version the TV is running? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userVFVLxsyaOv
Asteroid

Model UN55MU8000

Software version T-KTMAKUC- 1270.3, BT-S 

At the moment,  it's connected to the One Connect but the One Connect won't connect my cable box with the HDMI so I'm watching blurry tv. It recognizes that there is an HDMI cable attached but says that there is no signal. I feel like it's a faulty One Connect, which is very disappointing considering my tv is fine but a faulty accessory that samsung has made necessary for the tv to function is going to cost me money. If this is the case, I won't be buying another Samsung

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@ userVFVLxsyaOv Please drop a private message here http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F with the full serial number of the television? I would like to investigate further. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information. When was the unit purchased? 

userVFVLxsyaOv
Asteroid

January 2018. I have had it for 1.5 yrs

Dawhoda2
Constellation

Sounds like a simple bad Wi-Fi connection. I bet it's run...

Sounds like a simple bad Wi-Fi connection. I bet it's running today right?

userVFVLxsyaOv
Asteroid

Re: Sounds like a simple bad Wi-Fi connection. I bet it's run...

It's off and on.

Dawhoda2
Constellation

Oh this is very recent, sorry. But yes my guess is to reb...

Oh this is very recent, sorry. But yes my guess is to reboot your Router and Modem by unplugging both for a minute.