cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usernr2MFIQqaf
Constellation

Re: TV turning off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Don’t know why this issue has been closed here when tons of people including me are having this issue. I have had a support call a year ago and they helped reset but the issue still didn’t go away. The weird thing is that it only turns off when using the native apps. The TV stays on when playing from Shield tv or Apple TV.

btw, mines KS8000 65 inches. 

This is seriously annoying, should have just bought LG oled instead.

usereL8eRGE0BF
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is this issue happening on the mu8500 model as well?  Was thinking of buying it .

userjlx2LwMse5
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Don't buy it! It might last until after the Warranty. Then u are left holding the bag! From what I see this issue has been on a few different M# of Tv's 

userjlx2LwMse5
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The same here. The help center was no help and has been pushing it off as a new issue. When u can see here that it isn't! And as I see the problem seems to happen not long after the factory warranty runs out.

It seems to me that they are just pushing the issue under the rug until they are forced to address it.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

V I Z I O  P-SERIES!!!!  DO NOT HESITATE!  RUN, DON'T WALK TO YOUR LOCAL DEALER!!!

usereL8eRGE0BF
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Anyone seen this issue with the new 2018 nu8500 TV?
fernandoiv1989
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine just started doing the same, it turns off by itself randomly.

MODEL NUMBER: UN60KU6300FXZA

SERIAL NUMBER: <Hidden>

user0PRn34y1IL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

BEST solution to most out of warranty samsung failures.......BUY A DIFFERENT BRAND, samsung is now a chinese made brand with poor quality control, now known for weird problems and failures. Sorry Samsung, I used to be a loyal customer, now I'll be avoiding the samsung brand like the plague, especially after being a repair tech for your kitchen appliances and seeing the death rate of those.

usereOJhDsLpJ2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I sent a message about my tv having the same issues. Please advise.
userP5kRJR6u2d
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello SAMSUNG..

My TV UN55KS8000 Software 123.1

Is having this PROBLEM AGAIN!.and its only been a Year!!.Randomly it will Turn itself Off while the Samsung Logo Light will Flash continually,Remote wont work while this is Happening also. I spoke with Support and did all the NONSENSE Steps..

-Unplugging It -Updating It-Etc.

I Even Had to go out and Buy a USB Stick to download the update from a Laptop just to Upload it to a SMART WIFI TV that Has AUTO SELF UPDATE !! And its STILL Happening Randomly!..Some days its fine, while others it happends randomly ALL night long..Cant watch for more then an Hour or so without having to UNPLUG IT then Plug it back in Just to Turn it Off Completely and NOT have it Blow Up!!

This is Extremely Disappointing!!!!!!

i Spent $2,100 Dollars!!! on this “SMART”  TV and its Dying out after Only a Year of use ??!! I dont even Watch it that much to begin with.This is unheard of and as the looks of it.This is something thats VERY Common on ALLL Models Of Samsung TV’s 

Just After The Warranty is up Is when THIS starts Huh??  I feel like I’ve been scammed.

I Will NEVER BUY Another SAMSUNG TV thats For SURE This was my SECOND (and last) SAMSUNG TV, or Product And to think ...i was just about to switch my Apple Iphone for the new Galaxy phone..NOPE Not Happening Now! 

is Samsung in the Business of selling customers Faulty Products ?!? Knowing FULL WELL that their Smart TV’s Had Faulty Components in them??Im SURE Samsung got all THEIR Money Back from that Lawsuit.I Want MY Money Back Also! or  This NEEDS TO BE FIXED!! 

Ben Ferro.