cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: TV turning off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useraFIi2imPTL Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

user2uhvN0fpRI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why do you tell everyone to "...send us a private message" instead of recommending a fix or simply admitting that your engineers got it wrong?  My 70" (Model # UN70KU630DFXZA) turns on and off every 3 seconds, and I fear I am about to spend $90 just to have an "authorized tech" tell me my TV (3 months out of warranty) is not good for anything but a boat anchor.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2uhvN0fpRI We ask that people go to private due to us asking for sensitive information that isn't allowed on page. With your TV turning on and off, have you given these troubleshooting steps a shot?

userif5tr7ORqZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All smart tvs automaticly shut off after 4 hours of inactivity. Dont mistake this with the sleep timer...

userie52Gjj4JP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I am having the same issue as well.  My model number is UN65MU7000.  Software is up to date, and I have tried unplugging it.   The TV is only a little more than a year old, purchased from Best Buy.  SamsungGill, I'm going to shoot you a PM with the serial number.  Thanks in advance

Samsung_lExq216
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung started doing exactly the same thing, 1 week after my warranty expired. The tech sulport had said sorry but expired, and I said i had my tv for 20 yrs and then i buy my 1 st smart tv. I will never buy another 1 again, she then ask me to hold on and comes back and says i will ssnd a tech over next week, the tech replacedall the inners and ig still did it so tben he ended up replacing the screen, And for 5 years later still works awesome , but sold it and went from a 46" to currently 8000 series 65" Smart samsung totLly awesome.

userXjt72yVDQT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Make sure not connected to surge protector

userzvBMhxYltO
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

1st, unplug all external devices from your tv e.g. cable box, sound bar, dvd player because those devices also affects the functions on your tv

2nd, turn off the anynet+ and observe the tv if it would still turn off by itself if still fails..

3rd. factory reset the tv while all external devices are unplugged

if all else fails tv requires a repair.