cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user0UZM5QANWi
Constellation

Re: TV turning off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Add me to the list also UN65KS8000, warrenty expired in May 2018 few months ago, ON and OFF all of sudden. Chatted with customer support they said im out of luck as its out of warrenty. Every single major appliance in my house is SAMSUNG, very dissapointed in this.

userP5kRJR6u2d
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
   !!!!!!!ATTENTION !!!!!!!! 
SAMSUNG   CUSTOMERS !

Samsung Should have Had a RECALL On these TV’s ! , They KNEW these TV’s had this issue!. Yet they Still Sold it to us all!

i Bet Samsung gets to write-off these DEFECTED TV Sets!! We should ALL Boycott Samsung ! For ME this is My Second TV from Samsung that has this kind of problem after A year of Using it and i dont even have it On that much to begin with.. This is Unacceptable! We All Need to get together and have something done about this, This isnt just a small batch of Bad TV’s .. this is happening to a Number of their models ,There WILL Be More and More customers experiencing and complaining about this problem, a friend of mine also bought this same Tv and He to is having issues with His Tv also...  THIS. IS. UNACCEPTABLE BUSINESS PRACTICES AND SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT THIS! 

usery6GK1nOaZb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same problem very dissappointed

uservbUu2biUia
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

my TV is UN48H6350AFXZA

S/N <EDIT>

Is it under warranty?

userVblnEUL8UM
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seems to me that the Samsung  ceo needs to get up of his wallet and offer a real solution to the problems with the TVs or just send out refunds. My television. Is only about 1.5-2 yrs old and is having the same issues. This was an expensive TV. Maybe a class action lawsuit should be filed and the better buisness beauro needs to be contacted. Samsung 8 series 65inch curved TV un65ks850Dfxza version AA02 s/n <HIDDEN>

userU8XhnuT8av
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have samsung 50' turns off and on please help

2 years old model number un50f6400

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is it plugged into an outlet or a surge protector?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userFIi5loW9H0
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SamsungDrew, 

I see you have been helpful to many people and I am hoping you would be able to help me as well. My Samsung UHD TV is the following:

Model:  UN65F9000AFXZA

Version: TD01

When I plug the TV in I get the animated screen asking me to plug in the one connect box. Once I attach the cable from the TV to the One Connect the TV will Display the logo along with the 5 icons and then starrt power cycling. I noticed on the one connect box that the fiber optic out light blinks a couple of times and then goes dark where as on my working samsung tv itstays on.

When I spoke to customer support they claim I have a faulty one connect box, however when I speak to my local repairmen he claims its the PCB board. 

I noticed that this particular tv has 3 PCB boards. 2 in the actual TV and 1 in the one connect box. I also opened the one connect box looking for tell tale signs of a bad circuit however everything looks good. Being that there is no signs of damahe on the circuit board in the one connect box coupled with that there seems to be no power going to the optical out light I would assume that it's more than likely one of the boards in the TV.

Is there any way of verifying or checking which board is bad? I don't want to start dissassembling the tv and replacing boards if it's not necessary and phone customer support does not seem to be incredibly helpful beyond having me unplug the tv and then plug it back in.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated....

Best Regards,

Bryan

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Bryan, regrettably we cannot advise on self repair. If you are electronically inclined. I would recommend purchasing the service manual. These usually have the voltage and resistance requirements for the boards so that you can check for any bad capacitors.  You can find the service manual and replacement parts on SamsungParts.com

1fastg8
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model: UN75F6300

Software Version: T-MST12AKUC-2225.0

Purchase Date: 11/19/2013

Same issue here, as of a month or so ago tv has started turning itself off and on sporadically, sometimes in a 15-20 minute loop.  I've emailed Samsung support (as well as Amazon (place of purchase) as I don't have faith that Samsung will do anything to help) to see if they'll help with this issue,  but after reading and researching the issue the last couple of days I'm not holding my breath. Yes, I've gone through all of the time-wasting, err, I mean "troubleshooting" steps as asked in previous posts.

You'd think that after a class action lawsuit someone within Samsung would get a clue, but I guess it will take bankruptcy for that to happen...ask Sony how that goes!

If Samsung refuses to help or points me in the direction to contact a repair person on my own I am through with purchasing their products! My brother had this very issue last year and replaced all of his Samsung TV's with Vizio, I'll be doing the same.

Edited to correct purchase date from 2017 to 2013.