cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usercv6rlBzfWv
Constellation

TV turns on and off, disconnecting from soundbar

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have model #UN65KS8500F and have had the TV for a little over two years. I am the only owner. For about 3 weeks now, the TV has been giving me problems. The TV turns on and off randomly, it disconnects and reconnects to my Samsung soundbar and I've gotten several messages about malicious processes being blocked. I've tried doing a factory reset, but it did nothing. The smart remote that came with the TV also doesn't fully function anymore. The batteries are brand new, but I cannot access the TV's menu to try to troubleshoot through that functionality. It reminds me of how a computer functions when it has a virus. I'm open to suggestions of things that can help. I called in and spoke with two not very helpful people at Samsung support and one of them referred me to two technicians that were both drop off shops. I cannot take a 65" TV in for support. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: TV turns on and off, disconnecting from soundbar

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION
usercv6rlBzfWv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This did not work.  Smart remote included with TV constantly has to be re-paired with TV and will only work for a short period of time. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.