cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userLFmImjiVJN
Constellation

TV warranty Takes Too long!

Let me just say.... I have had Samsung phones, dishwasher,  and TV's after TV's.

I broke down and bought a new 82 QLED 4K TV last year.  The backlights strip down the middle went out around the 5th of Sept.  I called in and had repair started on Sept 9.  They said I was out of the repair area so I guess they requested an exchange.  I ask if it was pretty quick and was assured a few days.  Then Sept 16 (7days later) still nothing!  I've called was told it would take 5-7 days for tv to arrive but should here something in 2-3 days.  I heard nothing so called again and spoke to agent superviser Michelle.  She assured she would send email to top Samsung management to get this taken care of. Sent me an email and said I would be updated within 24 hours (this was Sept 20).  I hear nothing so Sept 23 I called and agent said process takes 10-15 day. I told him at the beginning I was promised a few days, then 5 days, now 10-15.  This is total junk!  I bought the 82 4k qled back when it was newer and paid $3700 roughly and this is how I get treated?!  

First off $3700 TV going out less then a year is ridiculous! And 1 month before warranty is out!

I think this is my last Samsung TV! Heck I think its my last large tv period!  Maybgo to a projector.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: TV warranty Takes Too long!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to the link below with your ticket number. 

http://bit.ly/2hQXHNu

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Guido63
Asteroid

I Feel your PAIN!!! We ARE, Maybe WERE, a Sumsung Household.  Bought 65ru7100 TV in June, it died in July, replaced it (Best Buy), and it developed a display issue in August, Replaced it again, 40 days later the set dead. No other electrical issues in the house and the second and third TV on a 250.00 UPS!  One week for someone to come look at it. Who goes a full week without their big screen TV!  Bad Batch Samsung, or is your Quality just going downhill.  Just work with us!

Highlighted
userLFmImjiVJN
Constellation

Lol yeah the 1st weekend we were supposed to have 11 people over to watch NFL games.  Needless to say I had to cancel the plans and I still haven't heard the end of it from all 11 of those guys. We ended up watching the games on another guy's 4k projector and it was awesome!  I think bug TV's are just too big going through all the shipping.  I'm going to a projector as soon as I have the funds.  My worries are we have a Samsung dishwasher fairly new. If that thing goes out and we have to wait a month that won't work!  This waiting a month on the tv is not right either.  Dang near $4000 for it! Crazy!