JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

The Premiere Firmware 1402 Update breaks Netflix

(Topic created: 01-12-2021 07:41 PM)
wooky2000
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Firmware was at 1400 when I purchased the LSP7T projector. Few days ago there was an update to 1402 which I proceeded with in Settings. Since then I see a few new options but more importantly Netflix doesn't load. When you click on it, it seems to immediately crash. Already tried reinstalling multiple times. No good. FYI, Netflix app had a new update on 1/4/2021 so not too sure whether that broke it.

0 Likes
4 Replies
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
mines a little different version then yours probably is so I can't Glace and see but.... my last update was 01/06 for the app. you sure its not a projector update issue? does anything work?
0 Likes
wooky2000
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Just to be clear, the Netflix app is version 5.2.521 which seems to be the latest published on 1/4/2021.

0 Likes
Solution
wooky2000
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This issue has been resolved with the latest firmware update for LSP7T. 

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes