cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

The return (back) button is not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a brand new Qled 65 in and every button works on the remote control except for the Return (Back Button). I've already updated to the latest version. I downloaded a smart remote on my phone to use the back button, and it works properly.

Everytime I press a button on the remote, the red indicator light blinks, but when I hit the return (Back button) nothing! 
Can someone please assist 

(Model Code: QB65Q60TAFXZA) Software version 1401.7

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: The return (back) button is not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have the full model code and serial number for the television via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try taking the batteries out of the remote and replacing them. Also make sure that you tv is fully up to date. Last but not a factory reset may be in order.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried all of that. I replaced the batteries, it's updated to the latest version, and I performed an factory reset. 
The rerun (back) button still down not work. I'm pretty sure the remote is defective. How do I go about getting another one?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have the full model code and serial number for the television via private message?

View solution in original post