Original topic:

Tubi application issue on QNQ7F

(Topic created: 05-30-2021 02:35 AM)
user3uN6Gke9sg
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I have been using tubi on the same television (2017 Samsung Qn55q7fam) for close to 2 years and starting today I am unable to back out of a menu or go to the movie selections when watching a movie, unable to exit the app and unable to back out of menus. Also I noticed the app freezes often once the movie starts playing.

The issue with Samsung:

I re-installed tubi. I contacted Samsung support because I wanted to hard delete the app.  Supposedly it is disallowed as it’s now considered part of the tv’s software, which makes no sense since I manually installed it some time ago, and reinstalled it under a year ago.  

No other apps have this issue with being unable to back out of menus, etc. There were no updates for the tv. I did all the fixes listed on Tubi’s site which did not remedy the problem. Network access is fine also. I restarted the hub, and left the tv unplugged for 5 minutes to no avail. Tubi is stating it’s a Samsung issue. Samsung customer support states it’s a tubi issue and remote accessed to my tv and nothing fixed the issue.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
user9mJ4CZIkKB
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I am having the EXACT  same problem and have tried all the same things as of the past few days.  Is there any fix for this from Samsung or Tubi?