cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user6EVmNIwfkl
Asteroid

UA55JS9000 BackLight bleed from side

Hi all, 

I recently have the light bleed issue, my TV pass the 3 year Manufacturer Warranty period. 

I so a simple search in google and it bring me here. 

Seem like many other like me have the same issue. 

Can anyone who experiecned the same thing reply me what has Samsung done for you? 

It seem to be a common fault for TV from this model and range released about 3 years ago. 

Thank You. 

EDIT:

Samsung SG has gotten back to me. They do not honour that this is a defect from their end.

Since replacment screen is not avilable, they wanted me trade-in my current TV and top up another ~1.5K SGD for replacement to another equivalent model, with only 1 year warranty from the standard 3 years given for new purchases. I have not accepted their proposal.

For owners of the same series TV, I have created a Telegram Group Chat. Pls search "Samsungbacklightbleed" to join the group.

Invite link: t.me/samsungbacklightbleed 

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: UA55JS9000 BackLight bleed from side

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user6EVmNIwfkl
Asteroid

Re: UA55JS9000 BackLight bleed from side

Yes, understood this is a forum for US product.

Since Samsung do not have a support forum for my country. I posted here to reach out to more people who are located elsewhere who faced the same issue.

Thank You for your understanding.