cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

UN43NU710D

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I turned on my TV this morning and about 1/3 of the screen was black on the left side.  Left my office for supper and when I returned the whole screen has gone black.  Is there a simple fix or is this a major problem?  Thanks for any help.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Constellation

Re: UN43NU710D

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update on the black screen.  Unplugged the set overnight to reset it.  Following morning black screen and no sound.  Called Costco and luckily their second year warranty was still in affect.  Took the TV in yesterday and they gave me full price credit.  Couldn't be happier.  Set up new TV last evening and back in business.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JUMP TO SOLUTION
if their is still sound coming from your tv and no pic. you have a internal backlight problem. whatever produces light to your tv is not working anymore
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried unplugging the television for 5 minutes? Are you able to see the menu?

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update on the black screen.  Unplugged the set overnight to reset it.  Following morning black screen and no sound.  Called Costco and luckily their second year warranty was still in affect.  Took the TV in yesterday and they gave me full price credit.  Couldn't be happier.  Set up new TV last evening and back in business.

View solution in original post