Original topic:

UN50NU6900 has a black shadow in the middle of the screen

(Topic created: 08-31-2021 04:40 PM)
antman2021
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

My 2 year old TV UN50NU6900 has a big black shadow in the middle of the screen. The TV has had light to little use and I am unable to watch it due to the dark shadow taking up over half of the TV. I contacted customer service for help and was told that the TV is out of warranty and I will now have to take it to a third party for a quotation on repairs. Wow, not only great products you guys sell but even better customer service (rolls eyes) I have been a long time and I do mean long time samsung customer, as is my whole family but this one, yea this one changed some minds on what brand will be purchased going forward. I can't believe there is nothing you guys can do about me spending my hard earned money on a product of yours, only to find out literally 2 years later it's useless. It wasn't cheap for me either and now I have to buy another TV or shell out the outrageous amount of money to fix this 2 year old television. Absolutely ridiculous and I'm sure no one even reads these comments, so likely this will be pushed right under the rug while I have to bite the cost. Shame on you guys.

0 Likes
2 Replies
antman2021
Astronaut
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
Samsungjam can you help me with my TV?! It is a 50" UN model and it has a large black shadow in the middle, please!
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I completely get the frustrations.  Could you send me a private message with your serial number and any transaction numbers that you may have? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes