cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

UN50NU7100F 4K UHD TV Left half screen black

relatively new 50" UN50NU7100F 4K TV, and the left half of the screen is failing and fades to black.  Not just cut off, but fades out.  Right half of screen is OK.

Fails the picture test, meaning that I still see the issue with the tes tpictures and resetting the TV also did not good.  Hardware failure?  Main board or Screen itdself?  Is the screen something one can replace?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: UN50NU7100F 4K UHD TV Left half screen black

IMG_6993.jpegIMG_6992.jpeg

Highlighted
Constellation

My Samsung TV did the same thing after a year and a half. I have had Sony TV's that have lasted 20+ years. 

Highlighted
Constellation

IMG_0214.jpg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I am delighted to look into your case to see what options we have available for you! Can you send me a private message with your model and serial number? http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung already made arrangements and the repairman was here a month ago and the screen was replaced and the television is fixed thank you very much

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You're very welcome! Thank you for being a loyal Samsung customer! Have a wonderful day! Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

This is something that would require service and I am delighted to look into your case to see what options we have available for you! Can you send me a private message with your email address?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

My TV did the same thing after 2 years. Samsung TV's are a waste of money. 

Need to have a class action lawsuit like they did a few years ago.