Original topic:

UN50tu7000fxza

(Topic created on: 11/13/20 6:07 PM)
userR9ATtJCmKc
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Just bought this tv 3 days ago. I'm having trouble syncing audio and video. I'm just using the

TV speakers. In sound settings I set to PCM as stated in e-manual. It's still out of sync.

Cable company is Comcast/Xfinity. Any help would be appreciated.

Andy T

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userR9ATtJCmKc
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Found out the problem. Samsung sound setting has a PCM setting for when you use the tv speakers. My cable co ( Comcast/xFinity also has a sound setting shown as Stereo (PCM).

When I made sure both were set to the same, the problem disappeared.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Hello Andy! Is this occurring with any of the TV apps? Have you tried a different HDMI cable?

0 Likes
userR9ATtJCmKc
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I haven't used any of the apps. I did not try a different HDMI cable. I did check

the HDMI cable using the TV support settings and it showed the HDMI was

not a problem. 

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

If this also occurs using the apps from the TV then I would suggest taking this back for an exchange as you did just purchase the TV. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
userR9ATtJCmKc
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Found out the problem. Samsung sound setting has a PCM setting for when you use the tv speakers. My cable co ( Comcast/xFinity also has a sound setting shown as Stereo (PCM).

When I made sure both were set to the same, the problem disappeared.

View solution in context

0 Likes