JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

UN55MU6300FXZA TV picture is blank

(Topic created: 09-02-2020 09:18 AM)
userLJgD4MCxP6
Cosmic Ray
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
My 2.5 year old TV suddenly lost picture one day. We can hear the sound. I expect the brands like Samsung to last at least few years. I have used and recommended various Samsung products like Smartphones, watches and buds. Not any more 

Any idea what could go wrong and what are my repair options. I live in the USA. 
0 Likes
6 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, does this occur on all sources? Also have you tried to use a different HDMI? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userLJgD4MCxP6
Cosmic Ray
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Yes. The display is completely blank. I don't even see the Samsung logo at power ON.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Since this is occurring at startup and all sources the next step would be service, you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

userLJgD4MCxP6
Cosmic Ray
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
I did not find any location near to me. I live in a major metro area.
0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

0 Likes
userLJgD4MCxP6
Cosmic Ray
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
how do I send a private message in the members app.
0 Likes