cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

UN65NU6070 TV displays vertical lines

JUMP TO SOLUTION

3 months after the warranty expired and the month the Pandemic hit the US, this TV started displaying intermittent veritical lines after a few minutes of TV watching.   The display would show vertical lines for a bit (audio still available) and then display the program being watched.  I spoke to a few repair houses, but due to the pandemic, in house service was not avaible.  Each repair shop suggested that this is a known problem with these TVs... and given the other messages of a similar nature on this communinity board, I would have to agree with them.  Now the picture is completely gone.  What alternatives do I have to correct this problem other than purchasing a new TV?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: UN65NU6070 TV displays vertical lines

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're sorry to hear that, please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you: Link

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're sorry to hear that, please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you: Link

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same vertical lines on the left side of my screen. The tv is only a year and change old.....is there a fix to this or do I have to go back to Sony?

Thanks