Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cxlzyy
Asteroid

‘Unable to connect to Samsung server’

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have recently just bought a new tv , 7 series , and I cannot connect to the Samsung servers my tv is up to date and connected to the internet.

image.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: ‘Unable to connect to Samsung server’

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

19 REPLIES 19
userEmnDXsnIzu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got a new 8QF yesterday. Can’t login to my Samsung account. Firmware is current, TV is on internet. Keeps saying user name or password is incorrect. I can log into my account from any device (ipad,iphone, computer).  I found this problem reported in the past.  Many of those folks were unable to fix it even with Samsung's help.  Most ended up returning the TV. I have 13 days to make up my mind (no question return policy). 

Also, the Smart View app does not recognize the TV. Both are on same network and the ios and firware are both current. I’m about to reset the TV and start over. Ugh.

I really hope its not the TV. The picture and features are awesome. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm unable to see the image. Can you provide the model number of the TV? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Cxlzyy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

UE50NU7400

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Cxlzyy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I installed The SmartThings app and signed in through there and it worked for me thanks for your guys help anyway!

userJFQW1K9Rpd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did anyone get a solution to this problem?  I can log in online but my TV has the same message as above

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userJFQW1K9Rpd Have you tried a factory reset? Please provide the full model code of the unit. Have you tried signing in via the SmartThings app? What is the current software version?

user6tWF6T1k2X
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi. I have similar issue ,When I start tv ,a message popup says: Error unable to connect to the Samsung server.Please try again later" 

After few seconds it goes away & shows 

"TV No signal " and below that "Source" but hitting on Source,doesn't work.

userP6OqPDrJxX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am experiencing the exact same issues with my 6 series tv. Any chance that you found a solution to fix it?