cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userqajKapTjEY
Astronaut

Re: ‘Unable to connect to Samsung server’

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same issue. Ever find a solution?

userm6Wwf3ZMXx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same problem. Tv model UN65MU6300F. Have you been able to find a solution? Any help or tips much appreciated!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you already attempted performing a factory reset on the TV? You can follow the directions in the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077524/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userom6fOugY9d
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having the same issue!! Anyone know what to do?

MrDoh
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just went through this problem, got a solution that worked for me. The message that I got on my KS8000 TV when I tried to log the TV into my Samsung account was "unable to reach server, update firmware to fix this" or close to that. I already have the latest firmware from a recent manual update, so that wasn't the answer.

Tried to find and install the "Smart Things" app. Couldn't even find the app, so that was a dead end for my TV.

Called Samsung support, and they had me go through the Settings -> Support -> Self Diagnosis -> "Reset Smart Hub" path. If you follow that all the way through, you'll find that you can log into your Samsung account again. You have to do some more setup that's not relevant to logging in, but not much.

userkoQ0LJ392X
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Resetting the smart hub worked for me. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad that you found a resolution!  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

users0d43NwQtA
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, this worked!!

user8oZwG0JBMK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/tv-audio-video/tv-disabled-or-grayed-out-menu-setting/

Try reconnecting to the internet. It's a shame that Samsung passes the buck on helping customers... If you're goint to act when people need help on a Samsung product, then you need to advertise that you won't help when we BUY IT. A big RED sign: "If you but this model TV, made in sweatshops by 4 year olds in China, at this American store, you will not receive support. Thanks, Management."

--poonjaber
Astronaut

Thanks