cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Re: Unable to connect to the samsung server. Check your network settings or try again later (100)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It appears that the solution to this problem has to do with a corrupted or update problem with the smart hub when firmware software of tv is updated when this problem occurred for me.  What finally resolved the issue was going into smart hub and signing out of Samsung account on tv and resetting after giving PIN which default is 0000. I then went to computer to sign into account and there were updates to the agreement for account sign in etc. when I agreed to these and signed in on computer I went back to smart hub on tv and signed in.   Lo and behold Tv Plus came back on without any issues and no more server error connections!!! Very simple once I finally figured this out 🙄. I hope this helps all of you out there with this problem. Peace out ✌🏻 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Unable to connect to the samsung server. Check your network settings or try again later (100)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This fixed mine too.  You are awesome.  Many thanks. MANY MANY THANKS!

49MU7000 tv.  @userzM8eqNDyex 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I called the 800 number and the agent had me go to settings, general, Network settings, network status, DNS Settings changed to manual and gave me a DNS server number... mine was 4221 not sure if it's a universal code... then clicked enter and backed out.... Then a soft reset I held the Power button until the tv went off then on... i did have to turn the tv on again and try the soft reset cause it didn't work the 1st time.. After that the apps store opened and i downloaded Disney+

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your help. I tried this and it totally worked for me 🙂

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A soft reset works also for many 2017 TVs and forward.

Press and hold the remote power button until the TV turns back on. 

That's it!  It should correct the error.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This just worked for me!  My connection is always hit-or-miss.  It works sometimes, then other times "can't connect to server", then other times it just works again.  It wasn't working this morning, but after the "soft reset", I initially got the same screen (can't connect), but after a brief moment it started loading and it's back on!  We'll see if it works again next time, THANKS!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ty!!! This just worked for me!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This work for Samsung 6 series (65)... Thanks!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This worked for me straight up. Thank you for this suggestion. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tried it but it didn't work.