JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to connect to the samsung server. Check your network settings or try again later (100)

(Topic created: 08-04-2020 03:48 PM)
userPrj9g7UkIg
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

4k tv model QN55Q7FNA. software is up to date and when i go to network settings it says i am connected. Any ideas on how i can fix this???  

userJ4k9DtncKN
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I’ve tried this and hard and soft power reboot. Also reboot WiFi. Unfortunately my remote is also unable to navigate to setting to reset or reconnect. Any ideas?

0 Likes
userv5mTRlfQgU
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

It doesn't work for me I tried everything but still getting the same message 

userzM8eqNDyex
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

It appears that the solution to this problem has to do with a corrupted or update problem with the smart hub when firmware software of tv is updated when this problem occurred for me.  What finally resolved the issue was going into smart hub and signing out of Samsung account on tv and resetting after giving PIN which default is 0000. I then went to computer to sign into account and there were updates to the agreement for account sign in etc. when I agreed to these and signed in on computer I went back to smart hub on tv and signed in.   Lo and behold Tv Plus came back on without any issues and no more server error connections!!! Very simple once I finally figured this out 🙄. I hope this helps all of you out there with this problem. Peace out ✌🏻 

user5raCwK57if
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

This fixed mine too.  You are awesome.  Many thanks. MANY MANY THANKS!

49MU7000 tv.  @userzM8eqNDyex 

0 Likes
Kizzy702
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I called the 800 number and the agent had me go to settings, general, Network settings, network status, DNS Settings changed to manual and gave me a DNS server number... mine was 4221 not sure if it's a universal code... then clicked enter and backed out.... Then a soft reset I held the Power button until the tv went off then on... i did have to turn the tv on again and try the soft reset cause it didn't work the 1st time.. After that the apps store opened and i downloaded Disney+

userKt6sOMOWId
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you for your help. I tried this and it totally worked for me 🙂

0 Likes
userupRXPd5pdQ
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

My TV is brand new. I get this error message while trying to sign terms and agreement. I have never been able to connect to smart hub

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

I recommend reaching out to our smart things department at 1-800-Samsung.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userw1wqCTGAL0
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I’m expieriencing the same problem. Can’t even sign into my samsung account but my network is working

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am sorry to hear about this. Please cold boot the television using the following steps.

Turn on the TV.

Press and hold Power on the remote until the television turns off and back on.
Reconnect to your WiFi network.

If you continue to have issues with your connection, please send the serial number for the TV to this PM Link.