cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userPrj9g7UkIg
Constellation

Unable to connect to the samsung server. Check your network settings or try again later (100)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

4k tv model QN55Q7FNA. software is up to date and when i go to network settings it says i am connected. Any ideas on how i can fix this???  

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Unable to connect to the samsung server. Check your network settings or try again later (100)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried power resetting the TV by unplugging it for a few minutes and plugging it back up?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Unable to connect to the samsung server. Check your network settings or try again later (100)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried power resetting the TV by unplugging it for a few minutes and plugging it back up?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userPrj9g7UkIg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just tried that, getting the same error message. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you connected with an ethernet cable or using WiFi?

userehyDldI3DX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

using wifi

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you removed the network and tried to re-add it to the television? 

userhRSQuSNamn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have tried this and am still getting the same message.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you try testing your TV with an ethernet connection to see if that helps?

userv5mTRlfQgU
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It doesn't work for me I tried everything but still getting the same message