Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Unable to connect to the server

Am also interested in the solution. My tv is experiencing the same issue

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi everyone I just read a post where someone suggested downloading the SmartThings app. This really works! Hopefully you have a Samsung phone don't know if it works for iPhone.. download this app it will take about 10 minutes then connect your Samsung phone to the Samsung TV and you can reset it from your phone. In the app go to the virtual home and set up your device. You can even use your phone as a spare remote in case you lose it that was an extra bonus. Someone shared with me I had to share with you guys!!

Highlighted
Constellation

Additionally you may have to turn off your phone and TV after you connect the two together. I did. It's an additional reset I guess like rebooting your computer. Technology is complicated!

Highlighted
Constellation

Cannot accept Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy server under maintenance 1000-7

I cannot accept terms and conditions due to server being down.  Internet is connected.  Rebooted everything and tried again.  This TV is useless without being able to activate it.   Seems others have had this problem with this make/model Samsung UHD 7 series. 

Please advise

Highlighted

Re: Cannot accept Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy server under maintenanc..

give it time maybe wait an hour
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Cannot accept Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy server under maintenance 1000-7

Were you able to get this resolved?  I'm running into the same issue.  

Highlighted
Constellation

App installation "the server is under maintenance" (error: 1544104)

Hi,

I have 2 Samsung tv's a Q60 model and "The Frame", they both have the same issue. I can use existing apps, but I cannot install new app. I can open the store, but when I select an app for installation (or try to search for app) I get the error listed in the subject.

Any ideas about what can be wrong? I have connectity to the internet (as I can strem using the already installed apps). It used to work when I installed the steaming apps I already have, I havne't done any network changes etc. since.

Kr

Torben