Astronaut

Re: Unable to scroll down through sub menus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hey, did you solve it? im having the same issue

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Solved, answer in original post. I will avoid connecting my mobile to the tv via an app. I have a feeling this created the error. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Funny you should say that... I started having this problem as soon as I connected to the phone app as well.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I am facing the same problem too. Where I will get the smart chat so that I can give them remote access to reset my TV??   

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven't tried it yet. I'm guessing either via their website or call customer services. I've just been living with it so far. Out of interest, for those who have this issue: did it always have an issue, or did it one day stop working? Had you been playing with settings or connections to your TV before this issue became apparent?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Solved, answer in original post. I will avoid connecting my mobile to the tv via an app. I have a feeling this created the error. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having this same problem, however, my tv will not allow me to agree to the end user agreement in order to generate the pin to get an agent to remotely reset it. As someone mentioned in the comments, this started when I connected the smart things app.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem and also was not able to agree to the end user agreement to generate the pin for remote assist. The online assistant said they will get someone else to help in next 24-48hours. Where they able to get this fixed on your end? 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am experiencing the same problem here. Cannot select OK to agreement for remote access support.

Please anyone let me know if this can be solved. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I started having this issue today as well. I tried using bixby and was able to navigate the menus but even bixby cannot mark the agreements. Samsung QLED65.