cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Unable to scroll down through sub menus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Don't hold your breath over support. Still having the issue, sadly. This is a software bug that clearly many users are experiencing. All of the reps that I've spoken to keep changing their "diagnosis" the second I mention that I hadn't agreed to the remote reset feature prior to the issue. Suddenly, it's not a software problem anymore, and they want to charge me for a new remote. I mentioned several times that I've used multiple input devices, including another remote, and I keep running into the same problem.

The QLED line is not cheap, sadly the customer service has been abysmal, and our family is now stuck with a VERY expensive brick in the living room a month out of warrenty. This is not what I'm used to from Samsung.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue. I've also used the smart app. This is a really bad bug, Samsung needs to release an update that will automatically install. I haven't found an easy way to contact support yet, but I'll try calling support since the website just points to this forum. My TV is a 2019 Samsung Q70. 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So after connecting your TV to mobile phone, scrolling through sub menus don't work immediately?

Or gradually it happens?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It worked to start with, I then discovered the iPhone app. Then at some point after that I noticed the menus not working. It wasn't gradual. They worked or they didn't. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We were working on screen mirroring which involved putting smartthings app on another phone and registering that phone. It worked, but now all of a sudden the scroll right doesn't work. 

I'm really worrked about having to reset the TV and then have the same problem happen again.  Never would have spent so much on my Q80 if i knew it would have this software bug and Samsung isn't going to fix it. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah! I think the moderators are not proactive enough to escalate this matter to the firmware development team.

I am sure it's just a few lines of simple codes to fix it back to like before. But they (moderators) are just sitting there playing on their computers all day getting paid and not doing anything about any of the issues here.

It's pretty evident there are no problems or issues with our remotes, TV remote sensors, and obviously not being able to activate the remote assistance PIN screen as well because the updated firmware just wouldn't register our button (Up, Down, Select or Enter) presses!!!!!

Argh!!! This just makes me mad. I don't know if I should be laughing or fuming at this point. 😅🥴😡🤬😛☺  Take your pick. 
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue in a ru7100 in Brazil. I had to teach them that the problem needs a remote factory reset but we were unable tô allow remote access. They are schedulling a visit tô try tô solve the issue. I Will inform as soon receive the visit

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Strange, I have a Q60R that's added to the SmartThings App. I have yet to see the problem with not being able to scroll to the submenus. I wonder if there's a particular setup you guys have that's different from mine? Perhaps devices connected?