Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Unknown Bluetooth device connecting to tv

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I may have an answer to this.

I have two Samsung Smart tv's and I added a bluetooth device to the tv that didn't have bluetooth embedded.

Since then I continued to receive those messages until I removed the bluetooth dongle and the messages disappeared.

Don't know if this helps but it solved my problem.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had the same issue with my Samsung Frame 2020 (also in Australia).  First Samsung tried to tell me that it was the Sonos sound bar I have paired with the TV that was the issue but after trouble shooting with Sonos that's not the case at all.   The Sonos was connected via the HDMI,  the Bluetooth devices the TV was picking up belonged to someone else.  

There is a fix although its not great.  You need to buy one of the old Samsung remotes and go into the factory settings (not the standard settings menu) there's a few easy YouTube vidoes how to do this.  

Once you're in factory settings you can turn Bluetooth off which fixes the problem,  although your smart remote will lose some of its functionality  which isn't ideal for such an expensive TV but at least it's watchable.  

I got about 2 months worth of viewing beofore it's developed another issue and ha begun turning itself off and on every 3 minutes and so fat none of the trouble shooting has worked.  I'm beyond frustrated with this TV 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

https://youtu.be/LGngUs30dh0

Go through the menu and turn off the bluetooth. 

In this tutorial i show you how to access the secret service menu on all Samsung TVs (Smart TVs and Non Smart TVs). Many of you here are looking for the hosp...
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi am facing same issue 

BT-B18 bluetooth device want tolay sound on your device

Connect

Cancel

Whatever I choose it takes to separate screen

Pleàse lete how to fix... This is so irritating. It keeps popping up every 30 second ..it too annoying.

My TV model.is RU7100

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please help me to stop this annoying message

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi 

I am facing same problem with Bluetooth notification on my New smart Tv TU8000.

Yes it is very irritating it gets popping up even if you cancel or connect it.

@userl1VC0SQh1r wrote:

Hi am facing same issue 

BT-B18 bluetooth device want tolay sound on your device

Connect

Cancel

Whatever I choose it takes to separate screen

Pleàse lete how to fix... This is so irritating. It keeps popping up every 30 second ..it too annoying.

My TV model.is RU7100

Engineer has visited thrice on my complaint but no solution found till now.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem. Large pop up in corner of the screen. Click cancel and it just reappears seconds later.  It's my neighbors device I can tell from the name. Totally ruining my viewing experience. I see no options to disable this. 

My Samsung smart TV has been a disapointment.