cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Video on tv not properly responding.

I bought this tv I believe back in 2017 (I know the warranty expired) and I'm trying to see if anyone had an issue with the model/series as well? I tried factory resetting, and other tricks on turning it off and on with the plug itself, even leaving it unplugged for a bit. I was told it could be a video card from some threads but I'm not sure since I only was able to use it for about 3 months before it turned this way.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Video on tv not properly responding.

samsung tv un55mu6071fxza this is the model I have I am trying to post a picture but it is super related picture and lines. Audio is fine and is connected from what I can see

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I'm sorry to hear that, by not properly responding does it have input lag or is the screen blurry? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yea it lags and now has the issue of having the left half as just black

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does this occur during the picture test? If it does then this will require service and since the TV is out of warranty you can use the link below to find a service center in your area to get set up for service. 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.