cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamsungAlan
Asteroid

WHERE IS THE POWER (ON/OFF) BUTTON ON THE NU6900?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've looked everywhere (the TV, all the manuals) but I cannot find any POWER (ON/OFF) button on the TV. Does anyone know where specifically it is on the TV? (I'm asking because none of our 3 remotes turns the TV on like they once did. After much repeated pressing of the Power on the remotes, the TV eventually does go on. After it's been on, all the remotes can turn it right off. "ON" is the problem. And yes, we have unplugged the power cord (to "reset") many times. After each time, the remotes all work... but only till the next day. Thanks, Alan
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: WHERE IS THE POWER (ON/OFF) BUTTON ON THE NU6900?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAlan Hey Alan, you certainly can upload a picture to me through our support email. Could you provide me with your full model and serial numbers first through private message?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAlan There should be a button of sorts either on the bottom left or right back side of the TV. 

Highlighted
SamsungAlan
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Al,

Thanks for responding... much appreciated!

I've carefully examined both places... nothing in either except black plastic.  The only things (on the back) are the vertical rectangle into which we plug the cables, and the electrical cord input.  Zero switches.

Mine is an NU6900 (65").  

FWIW, I called SAMSUNG tech support, and the rep checked and said he could not find any documents that show the Power button on this model.  (I assume there is one!)

Is there a way I can upload a shot of the back of the TV?

Thanks again,

Alan 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAlan Hey Alan, you certainly can upload a picture to me through our support email. Could you provide me with your full model and serial numbers first through private message?

View solution in original post