cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

WIFI Connection

I have the following TV (UN65MU6290FXZA) and I the trouble that I am having is that it is frequently losing the WIFI connection. I am running firmware update 1280. Also I have unplugged the TV and let sit for a few minuted which only solves the issue for a little bit. I have also rebooted my router and have reset the WIFI connection on the TV. I am running both 2.4 and 5GHZ speeds on the router and have this issue on both WIFI connections. I am wondering if the WIFI card in the TV is bad and if so can it be replaced?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: WIFI Connection

We are sorry to hear about this. Have you performed a factory reset on the television?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I did the factory reset on the television last night and I'm currently checking the connection to see if it is stable and will keep working. I did lose connection a couple of times on Hulu but currently on Netflix it is working fine

Highlighted
Asteroid

Still having issues with losing connection. Had to unplug the TV from the wall let's sit 2 to 3 minutes plug back in and had connection back on Wi-Fi. Then lost connection again.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried to restart your router? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes I have restarted the router have done that a couple of times. The only item I am having an issue with is the TV. My computer ,tablet and phones do not have this issue.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Service will be required, depending on the warranty of the unit you do have a couple of options.

If the unit is in warranty you can send me or any of the other moderators a private message with your full model and serial number and we can get that set up for you.

Or if your unit is out of warranty you can use the link below to find a service center in your area. 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location