cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pappasmurf1979
Asteroid

Where is my Approved REFUND? of $5,208.52 for my 4k TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I contacted Samsung to repair my $5,208.52 TV, (Samsung Ticket Number 4150XXXXXX) 1 month later i heard from someone that was a sub contracted out to a company that does repairs, they said they were ordering the part, 1 month and a half later i was told that they could not repair and they notified Samsung about this. 1 moth later i was told the TV would be replaced...after about 3 weeks i was told they could not replace the TV and they would like to refund my purchase price of $5,208.52. after 2-3 weeks they approved the refund and sent "Samsung Care" truck to my house to pick up the TV, said it would be about 5-10 days and i would have a refund check. i have contacted Samsung 28 times (i have it all documented) and i asked for the direct deposit refund portal link so i could put in my banking information and get my refund faster. as of now 12 days later i have not received anything. out of the 28 calls thus far i have been told 13 times that someone would contact me in 24-48 hours with more instructions and information on the repair/replacement/refund and i have not one time received a call back from anyone. now i have no TV and no refund. i feel duped. please help me in this matter. it should not take this long and i will not forget about my refund of over $5,208.52 and some change. it has been going on 5 months waiting for a refund and something needs to be done. please STOP putting me off for months like they do OTHER customers. (its all over the internet with the bad reviews from Samsung for them NOT sending refund payment for sometimes several months or even years or even at all. PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG AND SHOW ME THAT SAMSUNG DOES HAVE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!! PLEASE HELP!!! it has been several months and NOW i have NO TV or REFUND

-Donald M.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pappasmurf1979
Asteroid

Re: I will keep up with you if they do it to you than they wi...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

::::::::::::UPDATE:::::::::::

I HAVE RECIVED MY REFUND OF $5,208.52 FROM SAMSUNG. PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND I WILL TELL YOU THE NUMBER TO CALL TO GET IT DONE FAST.

-Donald M.
10 REPLIES 10
Samsung_U0XZ3gb
Astronaut

I will keep up with you if they do it to you than they wi...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I will keep up with you if they do it to you than they will do it to all of us

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Pappasmurf1979, we can take a look into this for you. For assistance with your refund, send us a private message to the link below with your ticket number. Thank you. 

http://bit.ly/2hQXHNu

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Pappasmurf1979
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungDarius ,  I have sent you a private message like you requested. I just hope this is not another tactic from Samsung to make it look like I am getting help just like the customer service chat, customer service toll free number, customer service email and the customer service text message system that I have been replying to on my end for the past 4 months and always get a promise of someone will call me back in one to two business days. And that has never happened from the 28 times that I have made contact with Samsung. Just hope Samsung is not doing this to try to save face to look good for the consumer. This as well as all corespondence to this is being sent as a amendment to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) because I am NOT taking any more shortcuts. It will all be documented as well as it was shared on Facebook and Twitter and have quite a bit of people commenting and following this post in the Samsung community.

-Donald M.
Pappasmurf1979
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update, I have had Samsung Darius contact the management team. This morning the management team Samantha sent me the refund portal link to complete my direct deposit. So it looks like we are making progress and I will update here once I know more

-Donald M.
Pappasmurf1979
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

::::::::::::UPDATE:::::::::::

I HAVE RECIVED MY REFUND OF $5,208.52 FROM SAMSUNG. PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND I WILL TELL YOU THE NUMBER TO CALL TO GET IT DONE FAST.

-Donald M.
user5KblKOI5gW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HI! I am having the same issue. I returned a smart TV back in like June and have yet to get my refund. Will you please provide the number to call? I call them at least once a week and get the same someone will contact you but no one ever does. I am super frustrated!

userAn6rw1GTjZ
Asteroid

Re: Where is my Approved REFUND? of $5,208.52 for my 4k TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue! Samsung is unbelievable! Constant delays and lies and and hold for enourmous amts of time. Like you I have kept records of every phone call and length of time on hold each time every  email to the claims dept, promises to follow up, telling me incorrect information and instructions, and lies about when I will get my refund. I have a defective soundbar and was approved on 8/31/19 for a refund and NO ONE from samsung will respond to my emails or call me back. Same runaround each time i call. someone will call me back in 3-5 business days, blah blah blah, still nothing. I filled out the info on the refund portal on 8/31/19 emailed the refund department via the provided email on the refund portal. I had to call in for the claim number as they did not provide that in the initial portal link, then i was told to mail the serial decal form in and the terms and conditions page in to some address in simpsonville,sc. The agent that finally called me was the 1 and only call I have recd to date gave me wrong info which allegedly delayed the process even further if that's even possible and tol me to take the serial number sticker off the soundbar and place it on the piece of paper and email both to her. I did this on Sept 5th at which time I was told i had to pack  the sound bar and send back to samsung that I would have to pay for the packingof this 55lb soundbar and subwoofer but once they get it i will have my refund in 1-3 buisness days since I opted for direct deposit. After a total of 36 phone calls hours and hours on hold numerous alleged escalations that 1 phone call on sept 5th was my 1st and only! TO DATE STILL NO REFUND!  They have my sound bar and all the requested docs yet I cannot get anyone from the claims/refund department to give me a call back! I WILL NEVER EVER EVER PURCHASE FROM SAMSUNG and I am filing a complaint with my local consumer agency, FTC and BBB  This company puts 0 value on the time, money and energy of the people that keep you in business! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! 

Pappasmurf1979
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userAn6rw1GTjZ  I am going to private message you with the info you need to get your refund. I have the number you need to call to get the ball rolling. I just got my direct deposit of $5,208.52

-Donald M.
Pappasmurf1979
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userAn6rw1GTjZ  i don't know if you got my private message or not but I am going to leave you my email to contact me at. <HIDDEN>

-Donald M.