cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bullydogbean
Constellation

Where's My Refund?

I've been waiting on my refund for an 82" 4K Samsung of $2,999 since mid September.  The refund has been approved for awhile now and I have a ticket number,  but everytime I call or reach out to Samsung I get no information.  The refund department is sketchy, they do not call and only text or email,  but NEVER answer any of my questions. The Samsung + pick-up service came and got my TV three weeks ago. I have no TV and no refund.  I have spent multiple hours on the phone going on two months with Samsung customer service and at this point I have no confidence in Samsung.  I have given them everything ive been ask to submit,  but they have given me nothing back. Could someone please help me?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Where's My Refund?

Please send us a private message with any ticket numbers that you have if you would like for us to look into this for you: Link

userLtNs9Hezmr
Constellation

I have been going through the same absolute mess for almost 4 months.  Still waiting for my refund, even after they picked up my tv 2 months ago.  Whenever I call, all they do is offer to "open a new ticket and have someone call back in 48 hours".  And no one ever calls back.  This is an absolute joke.  If you ever do receive your refund, please message me and let me know the secret.  At this point I am thinking small claims court is my best bet.

userB1axNKadSA
Constellation

Hi, in the same situation, did you get your refund back?