cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usera3keoBjuEk
Constellation

Where to find my TV set specs?

Hello everyone,

I'm searching the specifications for my TV set UE55HU7200D in the Samsung web site without any luck.

I found the download page where there are some user manuals but I need to know more detailed information not available or not so clear in the manuals.

Precisely I need to know:

- Is my TV set UE55HU7200D compatible with DVB-T2?

- Is my TV able to decode HEVC received through the tuner? (The manual seems asserting that it's compatible only with offline files for example with *.avi, *.mkv and so on)

- Just in case the tuner is not DVB-T2 compatible, is it possible to replace it with another compatible one? I see that UE55HU8200 (same year H-2014) is DVB-T2 natively compatible and probably the tuner is usable with my TV set too

- Is there any schematic for the TV available somewhere?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Where to find my TV set specs?

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitcountrysite.html. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.