(Topic created: 07-06-2021 10:39 PM)
SamsungLover2021
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

image.jpg

777CEB62-CAD3-4A46-AD42-157142F884DE.jpeg

479F6C3A-9CFA-4E2E-AD9F-63E651543A48.jpeg

I have white light bleeding through the edges on dark scenes, it’s very distracting and noticeable when I’m watching a movie. I’ve had the TV for less than a week. I don’t feel like taking it back, it was a lot to get it mounted and I don’t want to go through the process of removing it. Is there a solution for me? I have attached pictures of my problem. I tested the picture without an hdmi connection. Pictures are from netflix streaming. I’ve tried the screen diagnosis with no success. I don’t know what to do to fix the problem or if it is even fixable. I’ve tried every picture setting option.  I bought the TV July 4th on sale at Target. I would love some help from Samsung. I want to stay a faithful customer to Samsung but this is making it hard to. All my appliances are Samsung and 1 of my phones. I thought buying a Samsung TV was the safest option. 

Samsung 65” 8000 Series TV 4K

UN65TU8000FXZA

1 Reply
StimmyPizza
Nebula
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
You can either see if you're able to have a tech come out and look at it or you'll have to take it in and see if they're able to fix it there.
0 Likes