cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libertas
Cosmic Ray

Re: Why my new Samsung TV's wont stay connected to WIFI ? ?

Ahh, to be this young and naive again LOL

I have both bands also and have had issues on both.  Right now the only reason I am staying connected is the wifi extender 12 inches from the TV

By THE WAY you folks realize your HULU and AMAZON apps are the old ones, right?  Unless I am the only one, the HULU app should open up NOT to pictures of the many shows in different categories and AMAZON should have a column on the LEFT side showing home, search etc.

Anybody here have those new ones?

HBWNorthwest
Constellation

A new modem/router may be the answer for folks with older equipment.  I happen to have the lastest updated gateway and still have the same issues with internet connectivity.  It may stay connected a day or two but then loses connection. 

A new gateway/router is NOT the solution to most folks issues.

Libertas
Cosmic Ray

At first I thought you were saying new router is the answer, but now I see what you are saying.

Of course the routers are not the problem unless we all have the same old router, which is near impossible.

I wish Sony made refrigerators. I cant get a Samsung now because I want a connected fridge.
userZJi3gRVoK2
Constellation

Honestly, so mad I spent so much on a Smart TV that I can barely use. 

userIoszfBBmOz
Constellation

I’m a part of the issue. Mine wont stay connected and firmware update didn’t help. Bad product. 

user32StYc3xU1
Astronaut

I’ve been having the same issue. I set up my new Samsung smart TV almost 2 weeks ago and have been having to reset the tv, disconnect and reconnect the internet each time I turn the tv on. 

I read the soft reset and will try that.

thanks

userh7VUPDknCr
Astronaut

Samsung frame has the same problem. Will no longer connect to my home Wi-Fi. UNREAL

userd80pycvMo4
Astronaut

I have tried to upgrade the firmaware, it said no upgrade available and it keep loosing wifi connection

CaBrA
Constellation

Also MU6100 says no new firmware despite there is a newer one on Samsung support website 

Same happens with my 'Samsung' printer, it can't reconnect to wifi. My two only devices that have problems connecting to wifi are Samsung.

Black Hole

Can I get the full model number of the unit and firmware version you are currently running?