cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Skampster
Constellation

Re: Why my new Samsung TV's wont stay connected to WIFI ? ?

Model UN49M530D running 1211.0 and still no dropped WiFi connection.

CaBrA
Constellation

UN55MU6100G firmware 1210, website says 1230. Loose wifi connection when off for some time.

Not from US but there is no forum in my region.

Black Hole

If the website has an updated firmware, I would recommend downloading it via USB. 

Libertas
Cosmic Ray

What?  It is better NOT to upload an update and apply it directly from the TV and it is better to do it the USB way?

Black Hole

If the update is not showing on the unit itself but is showing on the Samsung website, then the best way to get the update would be to download it via USB. 

Libertas
Cosmic Ray

OK but that isnt how I read what you said, thanks. Can we assume all updates eventually make it to our TV's as long as we are online?

When if ever are you (Samsung I maean) going to admit this problem exists and that it is not just us here, is it an issue on your end you cant fix without physically touching the sets?

Does my TV only work with CERTAIN types of wifi?  How would I even know what that is if I dont know jack about my wifi?

Black Hole

As long as you are connected to the internet, your unit should receive the latest firmware update. 

Dave R
Cosmic Ray

@SamsungMichelle wrote:

As long as you are connected to the internet, your unit should receive the latest firmware update. 

What about a UN32M530DAF?   It's  last update was to version 1211.0.   Logging into Samsung.com, going to Support & entering this model # does not show a more current version. 

Please advise if V 1230 is valid for this model.

Black Hole

@Dave R: 1211.0 is the latest for model UN32M530DAF. 

Black Hole

@userd80pycvMo4: I completely understand your concern. My previous post was directed towards @Dave R, in regards to his question on his specific model.