cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jid918
Asteroid

Re: Why my new Samsung TV's wont stay connected to WIFI ? ?

An extender is NOT the answer to this issue. My TV is located next to my modem/router.
Libertas
Cosmic Ray

OK, cant wait for you to share what the Samsung moderator does for you, per his questions above.

As far as I know they havent helped a single one of us yet.

useradlMFnxGHE
Constellation

Me too!  I have this exact same issue.   I can not figure out how to post on this forum.  My Samsung smart hub drops the connection to wifi and the TV goes black.   I lose Netflix or anything streaming.  I have to turn TV off and on and reload Netflix or HBO whatever...very annoying!  How do I fix this? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

useradlMFnxGHE, please provide the full model code and current software version. 

userLl6rcDIQMT
Constellation

I signed up just so my message can help someone.

Your Samsung tv is DEFECTIVE. Yes you read that correctly. Stores continue to sell Samsung 6 series even though they are well aware that this wifi disconnection issue will never go away.

8 months of chasing samsung and 2 Better business bureau complaints later, they sent a technician who changed the entire pcu and wifi parts. Basically there is no part left to change. 

If you’re still under return perIod, go return it NOW. If not, fight to return it. Dispute it through your credit card. Do whatever you can to send this defective tv back. Sad. They make such pretty colours on tv. 

userH7CguUL3RF
Constellation

Yes you are soo correct !!
userH7CguUL3RF
Constellation

Please post on public forums ...amazon reviews and on Social media to let people know about this problem. I bought this horrible 55' MU6290 series its useless without wi fi !! please post everywhere that Samsung TV's dont connect to wifi. 

Take screenshots from this forum and post what Samsung moderators are aksing their customers to do as evidence. This is ridiculous !

Go To amazon , best buy , samsung twitter , Samsung Fb page ..please post everywhere. Save other people !

CaBrA
Constellation

I have problems with wifi but i won't say that are bad products. The only issue I have is that when tv looses wifi connection it not auto connect by itself.

Just that

useruxnf7hLN6s
Constellation

That's the only problem? That's what you paid for when buying a "Smart TV" yes? That's like saying I bought an electric car but it won't charge, but it runs good when it is charged. Don't give them any credit here, there's hundreds of people here with this issue, not a few. Not to mention all the others that's aren't in this post that are having the same issue. This is ridiculous.

CaBrA
Constellation

I don't know why is so hard to a Samsung device try to reconnect to a network when loose connection. That I can't understand why is so difficult to update softwares.